Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Catching Up and Latest Publication

Apologies are in order from the South Carolina Products Liability Law Blog.  I was able to do a flurry of posts back in November, which helped me catch up on quite a bit of blogging.  However, with the holiday season and with many of my cases rearing their heads in December, it has been difficult to post lately.  (The image posted with this blog is one of the images you find when you do a google image search of "tired" and "Santa").

So...what's new?  The webinar for Primerus went very well, as we had about thirty people who virtually "attended" and followed the presentation.  I am sure the Primerus Products Liability Executive Committee will plan some similar presentations in 2013, so stay tuned on that front.  You may also recall my fortieth birthday was the same day as the presentation.  Luckily, I managed to get through the entirety of my portion without having an episode of memory loss.  (That was a joke...you can laugh). 

In addition, my colleague Kristian Cross and I authored an article entitled "Managing Litigation Risk: Practice Pointers From 'Soup to Nuts'" in the most recent edition of the Association of Corporate Counsel (South Carolina Chapter) e-newsletter.  You can find it at this link

Finally, one of the things I regret about being so busy this December is that I have not been able to do a food-centered holiday series.  (You can see prior posts in December 2010 and 2011 here and here).  However, I hope to get one or two up the latter part of this week, or maybe headed into the New Year.  Be sure to check back.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment