Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Changing Firms

I am proud to announce that I will be joining Collins and Lacy, effective July 13, 2009.

Collins and Lacy is a litigation firm with approximately 28 attorneys in three South Carolina offices (Greenville, Columbia, and Myrtle Beach). The firm will provide me with the opportunity to do a greater variety of litigation, including products liability work. I will be working with Gray T. Culbreath, who is the firm's managing shareholder and has a fantastic litigation practice (including an extensive products liability practice). This platform will also provide me with a great opportunity to grow my practice over the long-term.

I will be in the Columbia office, and that contact information is as follows:

Collins and Lacy
1330 Lady Street, Sixth Floor
P.O. Box 12487 (29211)
Columbia, SC 29201
TEL: 803.256.2660
TOLL FREE: 888.648.0526
FAX: 803.771.4484

This blog will continue as it has been, but I wanted to provide an explanation for some changes in my contact information, certain hyperlinks, etc. I sincerely thank the great folks at Collins and Lacy for this opportunity. I will miss the people at Nelson Mullins and look forward to keeping in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment