Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reminder: 2011 DRI Products Liability Conference Coming Up April 6-8, 2011

I previously posted all of the information about the upcoming 2011 DRI Products Liability Conference here, and I have been asked to post a reminder since we are only a couple of weeks away.

The
Defense Research Institute is holding their Products Liability Conference at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside in New Orleans, Louisiana this year from Wednesday, April 6 through Friday, April 8, 2011. This is a great conference. I went to the one last year that was in Las Vegas, and I am attending this year's conference. In fact, I will be presenting on Thursday at one of the Specialized Litigation Group ("SLG") breakout sessions. I joined the "Agricultural/Construction/Mining/Industrial Equipment" ("ACMIE") SLG last year, and this year I am doing a presentation entitled "Who Needs Letterman? The Annual ACMIE Top 10 Cases." As the title suggests, the presentation is basically a survey of significant cases in 2010 that involved ACMIE products and equipment (and if you know of a case that I should consider for inclusion, please comment so that I can get in touch and discuss it with you).

All the details for the conference, including a brochure of the agenda, registration, etc., can be found
here. I'm flying in Tuesday for the networking reception that evening, and I look forward to seeing anyone else who will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment