Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Feedback

The site has been up about a month now, and I wanted to take the opportunity to solicit any feedback. If you have any constructive criticism, requests for content, or anything else, please comment to this post and let me know.

One thing that has been an issue on my end is that -- early on at least -- there was a problem with Internet Explorer that would cause the loading of the site (or pages within the site) to "abort" (i.e., there would be a pop-up saying "operation aborted," followed by a blank page). Is anyone having this problem when viewing the site?

This problem is not limited to this blog. It has been a problem for many blogger.com sites due to some issue with Internet Explorer. I read that it had something to do with a having a "site meter" (i.e., a tool bar that indicates how many people are visiting your site). I do not have a site meter for this reason, and I have tried to minimize which "toolbars" I have on the site so as to avoid this loading problem. I read that if you view blogger sites with a different browser (i.e. Mozilla Firefox, etc.), it is not an issue. Please let me know if you have had this problem.

In addition, if there are any links that do not work, or other issues, let me know and I will try to fix them.

In the future, I plan to continue surveying verdicts, new advance sheet opinions (state and federal), briefing past cases, and providing commentary on the elements of South Carolina products liability cases. If you have any other suggestions, I would enjoy hearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment