Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from the South Carolina Products Liability Law Blog!


Happy Thanksgiving from the South Carolina Products Liability Law Blog!  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I like to cook, I like to eat, and I really do not like to shop.  Therefore, it is right up my alley.

I have a few traditions for each Thanksgiving.  I enjoy a great meal, usually take a strong nap, watch a bit of whatever basketball or football games are on during the day, and I ALWAYS find time to watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.  Thanksgiving movies do not get the hype that Christmas movies do, but this one is a classic.  If you have never seen it, the nutshell is that a marketing executive's travel plans get derailed and he has to find alternative methods to get home for Thanksgiving.  Along, the way, he meets Dell Griffith...one of the great, annoying, loveable characters in movie history.  Dell also has a history, which Steve Martin's character does not learn about until the end.  It is a hysterical movie, and also pretty heart-warming.

Anyway, trailer above and funny scene below.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment