Monday, November 5, 2012

Speaking at SCDTAA Annual Meeting

This week, I will be speaking at the Products Liability Substantive Law Committee breakout session during the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association ("SCDTAA") Annual Meeting.  The meeting is being held at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island, and it begins on Thursday and wraps up on Sunday.  I am sure it will be an excellent meeting.

Unfortunately, I am only coming for the day on Friday for our breakout session, which is scheduled from 10:15 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.  I plan to do a general update on South Carolina product liability developments in 2012, including a survey of significant cases and overall trends over the last few years.

If you will be attending this meeting, I invite you to our break out session and hope to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment